Following the recovery journey from the previous episode “Boiling the Frog – Anti-Surrender” Mike & Glenn are talking about the same gentleman, but later in his recovery journey when he discovers true surrender.
What changed? He knew he was struggling, he had lost his rental house and was staying in extended stay, but in the last week:
– Lost his job and was not working
– Still drinking and drugging
– His family cut him off
Dive in with Mike & Glenn as they talk about what it took for this gentleman to reach true surrender and what it looked like.
In this episode:
– Sober.Coffee episode “Boiling The Frog – Anti-Surrender”: https://www.sober.coffee/podcast/episode/2b4dd42e/boiling-the-frog-what-does-anti-surrender-look-like
For more about this podcast:
– Visit Sober.Coffee website: https://www.sober.coffee
– Sober.Coffee on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sober.coffeepodcast/
– Recorded at Audiohive Podcasting: https://www.audiohivepodcasting.com
– In collaboration with Care Addiction Center: https://www.careaddiction.com